About A MISTAKE INCOMPLETE
A former thief makes another attempt at burglary. A bartender struggles to manage her last patron. The pair reluctantly work together to figure out why a man they presumed dead may have returned. While a lonely tourist inadvertently gets in the way.
A neo-noir caper set in modern-day Milan.
Word count: approx. 63,000
Follow the writing process of a part-time writer. There are some links to writing specific blog posts. For more updates, follow my Twitter feed.
- 20 Nov 2018 – Notes & ideas.
- 10 Sept 2019 – Word Count (WC): 27K
- 27 Jan 2020 – Page Count: 165 pages
- 5 Feb 2020 – WC: 49K
- 19 Feb 2020 – First Draft: Completed. WC: 60K
- 4 March 2020 – Commencing Draft 2.
- 11 March 2020 – Draft TWO complete. WC: 62K
- 12 March 2020 – Querying Manuscript. WC: 63K
Note: Many extensive writing breaks have been taken.
Agents + Publishers
Interested literary agents or publishers are welcome to contact me here.
Please subscribe for updates on A MISTAKE INCOMPLETE and other Magnusmade blog posts.