Thank you for reading A MISTAKE INCOMPLETE. Below are some discussion questions to help guide your book club meeting.
Also, please refer to cocktail and food recipes inspired by A MISTAKE INCOMPLETE to serve at your book club meeting. I mean, it isn’t a party without food and cocktails.
Suggestion Book Club Discussion Questions
- Were you satisfied with the ending? What do you think happened at the end of the book?
- Was there more than one storyline in this book? And what was the main storyline?
- What did you think of Stef throughout the story? What do you think of him at the end? Has your opinion of Stef changed?
- Were you satisfied with Beatrice? What did you like about her and her story? What did you not like?
- What are your thoughts on Kevin’s storyline?
- Was there a character in this story that you were most interested in?
- Which character did you relate to the most?
- Was there a character that reminded you of anyone in your own life?
- What are your thoughts on the relationships in the story?
- Were you satisfied with the settings? Was there any specific setting(s) relevant to the story? Could this story take place anywhere?
- What emotions did you feel reading the story? Were there specific scenes that evoked specific emotions?
- What themes or topics of discussion were in this story?
- Where were you confused in the story? Did it help or hinder the story?
- What is the MacGuffin* in the story? Was there more than one?
- Whom would you cast in a movie version of this story?
- If you could ask the author one question, what would it be?
*MacGuffin: an object, device, or event that is necessary to the plot and the motivation of the characters, but insignificant, unimportant, or irrelevant in itself. – Wikipedia
Back to A MISTAKE INCOMPLETE page for more book club resources including recipes.