ISBN (paperback): (coming soon)
ISBN (ebook): (coming soon)
ABOUT The Taste Of Datura
An alluring affair in Napoli.
Nick seeks the value of an antique bracelet in his possession. He encounters Laura, an amateur medium cursed by uncontrollable visions. With Laura’s help, Nick closes in on the origin of his treasure. But as the word gets out, the quest puts them both in danger.
A noir-inspired story ensnared by mystery, myth, and murder; all under a watchful eye shadowing Italy’s vibrant city of Napoli.
AVAILABLE APRIL 2024
Datura stramonium, also known as jimson weed, is a poisonous plant that belongs to the deadly nightshade family. Known to produce a mind-altering and amnesia-like effect, its taste is both bitter and nauseating.
Fiction. Noir. Crime.
Release Date: April 2, 2024
Interested agents may contact me.
Find me. Read me. See me.
- 22 Sept 2023 – Book cover art revealed.
- 13 Sept 2023 – Final touches on book cover.
- 1 Sept 2023 – Manuscript sent for interior layout.
- 12 Aug 2023 – Received edited manuscript/notes.
- 22 July 2023 – Manuscript Draft 2 sent to editor.
- 12 July 2023 – Draft 2 of Manuscript complete.
- 9 July 2023 – Editing has begun.
- 1 May 2023 – Sent a copy to beta-readers
- 25 April 2023 – First Draft complete
Will be available in English language.
Contact me for Foreign Rights.
Please subscribe for updates and other Magnusmade blogs posts.