Available in paperback, ebook
ABOUT THE LOVE FOOL
Alex recently moved to Italy for an opportunity at a PR firm in Rome. His first client is the beautiful Danish chef Pernille Bjørn, a popular model, TV personality, and cookbook author just entering the booming televised cooking show market in Italy.
Alex’s single minded-career focus is soon thwarted by Emily, an ex-girlfriend he hasn’t heard from in almost a decade.
The NEW Book Club Edition includes discussion questions and recipes.
Italy’s modern culture and enchanting sights set the backdrop to this Rome-antic comedy.
ISBN (paperback): 978-1735065403
ISBN (ebook): 978-1735065410
Re-released: 10 August 2020
1st Edition: 13 March 2018
Find Me. Read Me. Love Me.
- Amazon (Canada)
- Amazon (UK)
- Waterstones (UK)
- Blackwell’s (UK)
- Amazon.it (Italy)
- Booktopia (Australia)
- Amazon (Australia)
Available in English language only.
- Winner/Honorable Mention, Fiction/Realistic – 2018 Readers’ Favorite
- Finalist, Fiction/General – 2018 American Book Fest
- Longlisted – 2018 Somerset Book Awards by Chanticleer Book Reviews
“An enjoyable tale of loss, lust, and love with a dollop of gravlax.” — Kirkus Reviews [full review]
“Replete with a surprise ending, The Love Fool is one well-written and unforgettable romantic tale with Silver-Screen potential.” [5-stars] ― Feathered Quill Book Reviews [full review]
…a delightful and thought-provoking tale. The reader is engaged throughout the entire story, and it is not clear how it will all work out until the last pages of the book…” [5-stars] ― ReadersFavorite.com [full review]
Book Club Resources
Below are resources for book clubs and readers; including a delicious recipe that relates to the story.
Book CLUB STUFF
- Tell Me About Your Damn Book / interview (podcast)
- Publishers Weekly
- We the Italians
- Boston Book Blog
- Hall Ways Blog / author interview
- Library of Clean Reads / book review
- T’s Stuff / author interview
- Essentially Italian / author interview
- fundinmental / author interview
- fundinmental / review
- Olio by Marilyn / author interview
- Between the Shelves / author interview
- Locks, Hooks and Books / author interview