About The Love Fool
Alex recently moved to Italy for an opportunity at a PR firm in Rome. His first client is the beautiful Danish chef Pernille Bjørn, a popular model, TV personality, and cookbook author just entering the booming televised cooking show market in Italy.
Alex’s single minded-career focus is soon thwarted by Emily, an ex-girlfriend he hasn’t heard from in almost a decade.
The NEW Book Club Edition includes discussion questions and recipes.
Italy’s modern culture and enchanting sights set the backdrop to this Rome-antic comedy.
“…a delightful and thought-provoking tale. The reader is engaged throughout the entire story, and it is not clear how it will all work out until the last pages of the book…” [5-stars] ― ReadersFavorite.com [full review]
Press / Blogs
- Italy Book Tours / blog tour
- Tell Me About Your Damn Book / interview (podcast)
- Publishers Weekly
- We the Italians
- Boston Book Blog
- Hall Ways Blog / author interview
- Library of Clean Reads / book review
- T’s Stuff / author interview
- Essentially Italian / author interview
- fundinmental / author interview
- fundinmental / review
- Olio by Marilyn / author interview
- Between the Shelves / author interview
- Locks, Hooks and Books / author interview
Awards / Recognitions
Book Club Resources
Below are resources for book clubs and readers; including a delicious recipe that relates to the story.
Some useful tips for hosting a The Love Fool themed book club.
Discussion questions for your book club meeting on The Love Fool.
Lorenzo’s recipe for the most non-romantic dish in The Love Fool.