This winter-inspired cocktail was created for a special appearance on the Sips and Songs with Jacyn and Joey – a musical livestream series.
I was asked to create a holiday/winter concoction using a nut-based milk substitute. Inspired by the Brandy Milk Punch and a bit of tiki, I put together something that is wintery, like a snowman, but with a hint of tiki summer fun.
Created for SIPS AND SONGS with JACYN AND JOEY livestream series.
- 1 oz. vodka
- ½ oz. AllSpice Dram
- 1 tsp. powdered sugar
- 3½ oz. vanilla flavored nut milk
- grated nutmeg
- In a cocktail shaker, add some ice.
- Pout in vodka, AllSpice Dram, powdered sugar, and nut milk.
- Shake for 15 seconds.
- Sift into a rocks glass filled ½ with ice.
- Top with a sprinkle of nutmeg.
- Stick a cocktail umbrella into a marshmallow and drop it in for garnish.